Sonntag, 28. Februar 2010

breast cancer site


http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/photostory.faces?siteId=2&storyTag=g67pn1xc1vi2ln0yeoi37

My cancer means life

I was 31 years old when I got to know that I have cancer. Before that I was a sad girl, lost work and didn´t know how much life meant to me. I live in Germany and it wasn´t easy to find a new job in this year 2008. But then I learned that a job is not the most important thing in life.

The most important thing in life is to live!

My cancer brought me to another life - I was so happy when it was away with chemo and radiation. I was such a smiling girl when the hair began to grow again. And now I am happy for every day I am able to go out taking photos, love my life and see my friends. I also have a new job - but it is not the most important thing in life. I just live!

During the treatment I wrote a book about my story but no one wants to sell it because there are lots of german cancer books in the stores. But mine is filled with humor - you know humor an tumor - it´s just one letter:o) I think that humor is the best way to recover and get healthy. Now 1 1/2 years have gone and before every check-up I fear - but in the last times everything was okay. And I am only thankful:o)

Jess
Baden-Baden, Germany

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen